Monday, April 24, 2017

Becoming Leonardo



Later I mentioned this to her.  "No," she asserted.  "That’s not what I’m going to do.  I’m going to be Leonardo da Vinci."
Interesting, I thought.
Later I shared this little story with her mother who said she had told her she was going to be ‘The Queen.’
When her mother told her becoming the Queen might be difficult she confidently assured her mother she knew it would be a lot of hard work, but she thought she could do it.
Who knows how many things she will dream about before she must actually make these decisions about which directions her life will take.  Now, I just enjoy listening to the dreams.
There is one job that I hope she has one day, though, and that is being a grandmother.  It’s one of the most delightful things I have done thus far.



No comments:

Post a Comment