Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Combating Cabin Fever



I live out in the boonies for a reason.  I like to be surrounded by nature.  When I drive through a city or suburb I’m always wondering what all of those people are doing clustered there together.  Don’t they know there’s land out there where they could live not crowded together like animals in a zoo?

But lately I feel I might as well be living in a suburb.  It seems I haven’t been outside for any extended period for weeks because of all the activities during the holidays.  The last of our guests just left last week.  And just as they left the snow came. 

Now I’m getting cabin fever.  So today I’m taking my chain saw out to cut some wood for our fireplace.  

Nothing is better for combating cabin fever than my trusty little chain saw with a 40V Lithium battery.   This saw is light-weight enough for me to use it easily and it doesn’t require any gasoline.  I always had trouble starting a gas-powered chain saw.   In spite of its light weight, it is remarkably powerful and efficient.  I love this saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment