Friday, January 29, 2016

This is My Life

I'm 73 years old and just bought an air compressor and pneumatic staple gun because I decided I'd like to learn upholstering.  I saw some videos online about how to do it.

"I can do this," I thought. "It doesn't look that hard."

Before the days of the Internet I read a book about contracting your own home.  It didn't sound that hard either, so I decided to do that.  I had no construction experience of any type, but I had a friend whose family had contracted their home. They agreed to help me get started.

After I started construction I met my husband, and he joined me in that enterprise.  It wasn't that hard.  And we live in our nice little home on a hillside in the woods of Tennessee.

So now I've read about blogging and think I'd like to do that.  It can't be that hard, right?

Update 2/19/2016:  I have learned that both upholstery and blogging are a little harder than they look on first glance.  Still struggling a bit with both.







2 comments:

  1. From your blogging thus far, l am sure that you will be just fine in the blogging field.

    ReplyDelete